Beware the angry mob - Aztez vs Erstad Fanclub - OFF LIMITS TO BOTH PLAYERS!
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:09 am
Hey everyone!
Well I have been following Aztez' AAR since the beginning, and I am quite enjoying the fact that Erstad is starting one too. But I just realized we may need something new to cope with the new AE standards: a new topic off-limits to both players, so we can comment their game without giving out anykind of observation. Although Witp's plans were secret sometimes, Fog of War was cosmetic at best. Now, I must say that the FoW in AE is definitely way too advanced to allow us to comment without giving up unintentionnaly a piece of information now and then. [:-]
I know it requires a little bit of education and self control, but well we just can't comment as freely as before. Then I thought about my other games, board games, where usually the public is allowed a thread which shouldn't be read by either player.
So if you agree with that, if the moderation is ok, and if both players of course accept our secret gossip (and this can be very hard to bear actually, because the players know there are people talking behind their back, but just can't learn about it anytime soon!!!) well here we would go. Any thought?
Man I really have stuff on my mind now but gosh must keep it zipped and that's so awful! [:o]
Well I have been following Aztez' AAR since the beginning, and I am quite enjoying the fact that Erstad is starting one too. But I just realized we may need something new to cope with the new AE standards: a new topic off-limits to both players, so we can comment their game without giving out anykind of observation. Although Witp's plans were secret sometimes, Fog of War was cosmetic at best. Now, I must say that the FoW in AE is definitely way too advanced to allow us to comment without giving up unintentionnaly a piece of information now and then. [:-]
I know it requires a little bit of education and self control, but well we just can't comment as freely as before. Then I thought about my other games, board games, where usually the public is allowed a thread which shouldn't be read by either player.
So if you agree with that, if the moderation is ok, and if both players of course accept our secret gossip (and this can be very hard to bear actually, because the players know there are people talking behind their back, but just can't learn about it anytime soon!!!) well here we would go. Any thought?
Man I really have stuff on my mind now but gosh must keep it zipped and that's so awful! [:o]