Page 1 of 1

Get well snigbert

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:18 am
by boomboom
I'll say a prayer for you.Good luck.

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:57 am
by Ross Moorhouse
Just read about your back mate... If you have to have an op at least when you come out you can lie around all day playing UV..

Cheers mate

Get well quick

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:19 pm
by mogami
I'm rooting for you buddy. Good luck and get better!

Snigbert

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:24 pm
by Raskal67
Long time lurker...First time poster. We seem to be a fairly small community so every little bit helps. Get well soon!

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:36 pm
by madflava13
Snigbert - Thoughts are with you... Get better soon!

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:52 pm
by Snigbert
Thanks everyone. Looking at 6-8 weeks of recovery time...but hopefully I'll be able to sit up in bed fairly quickly so I can pbem with a bunch of you guys.

I'm pretty frightened about this whole ordeal. It does mean a lot to hear positive things from you all. Thanks very much.

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:38 pm
by Bosun
Hello Snigbert, I've been browsing uv for some time now and am anxious for it's release. I'm sorry your health is challenged and I am praying for a speedy and complete recovery. Do what your nurses tell you! I'd be pleased to engage you in a battle to the finish while you heal up. I'll play either side with gusto.

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:54 pm
by IanLister
Snigbert.........hope everything goes OK. My wife had a tumor removed a year ago when they found out it was malignant. We know how it feels. She recovered - so will you. Keep the faith.

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:23 pm
by RUsco
We are thnking about you. Good luck and may God be with you.;)

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:57 pm
by Dunedain
Get well soon, Snigbert. We don't want to wait too long to hear
more AAR's of your big upcoming battles with various forum members. :)

You'll be in my prayers. Remember, all things work to the good
for those that love the Lord. :)

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:03 am
by IChristie
Good Luck Buddy!

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:36 am
by Raverdave
Get well Ferris......er I mean snigbert!;)

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 4:43 am
by Bulldog61
Good Luck and a speedy reecover.

Mike

Get well soon

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:18 am
by mr.gman
Just wanted to say you are in my prayers. My wife had ovarian Cancer 4 years ago. She has been cancer free now for 4 years. All things are possible and it is very important to stay positive.
mr.gman

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 4:00 am
by Grouchy
I enjoyed your allied aar posts.
Good luck and get well soon!

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 4:05 am
by kiwi1404
Sorry to hear the news. Whilst we have never met keep the faith and hang in their mate.

get well soon!

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:17 pm
by brisd
Snigbert - thanks for the playtesting and posting of the AAR's. We are all pulling for you to have a speedy and complete recovery, your leadership is needed at the front.

R,
Brian

Get well soon, Sniggy!

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:10 pm
by Ron Saueracker
Garlic and grape seeds. Eat a lot of both. A natural cancer fighting source. See ya online!!! PS. I had major surgery on my groin after a rugby injury and woke up in post op with 14 nursing students looking at my wicket whilst in stirrups. Yes....all were female:rolleyes: !