Page 1 of 1

New Player looking for opponent

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:10 pm
by PresterJohn001
I'm looking to start a game, full campaign prefered.

I am pretty new to this game but have played long term pbem games before.
I can do 1+ moves a night without too much trouble.

I have a slight preference for the Japanese but it is slight. Against a player
with experience i'd probably prefer allies.

Ruleset etc by agreement.

If you're interested throw me a PM and we'll get started!

Steve

RE: New Player looking for opponent

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:12 pm
by krishub1492
PM sent.

RE: New Player looking for opponent

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 pm
by PresterJohn001
Slot still open!

RE: New Player looking for opponent

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:44 pm
by WITPPL
PM sent

RE: New Player looking for opponent

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:19 pm
by wooboy77
Well I'm a beginner too... i'm already playing with another player that's better than me (more acting as a teacher then :) ) but maybe playing against another newbie could be a nice experience... I'm GMT +2