Page 1 of 1

UV out of stock : (

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:40 pm
by leknes
Tried to order UV when I got home today....Sorry out of stock!
Dissappointing........
Is there nowhere I can order a copy of the game?

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:48 pm
by Marc von Martial
It´s "gone gold" but not available for odering yet of course.

This SMELLS like victory to me..

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:53 pm
by rhohltjr
Originally posted by Marc Schwanebeck
... not available for odering yet.
UV the only game with real scratch n sniff war smells.:)

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:04 pm
by Marc von Martial
LOL, good one,

ment "ordering" of cause

Oops

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:20 pm
by leknes
LOL! A friend of mine told me it was released, guess I got to
R E A D the small txt first :p

Bought "Bombers vs Battleships" by David Hamer today instead, should keep me occupied for a few more days!)

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:08 pm
by Charles2222
People probably claim it's released because they don't know what the term "gone gold" means, and think that means "released".

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:09 pm
by Sonny
Some think "gone gold" means it has sold a million copies and therefore is already on the shelves.:)

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:14 am
by Marc von Martial
Some think "gone gold" means it has sold a million copies


Personally, I would love to think that :D