Page 1 of 1

USS Washington in UV?

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:14 am
by Griffin
I come across the screenshot of Allied ship database and find that there is no USS Washington (BB56) on the list. Did I get anything wrong?

Thanks for your kind attention.

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:23 pm
by Snigbert
I'm pretty sure USS Washington is in UV

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:55 pm
by Griffin
Originally posted by Snigbert
I'm pretty sure USS Washington is in UV
Then, that will be fine. Gotta be not so up-to-date screenshot. Nevermind. :D

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:57 pm
by Rich Dionne
Yes, USS Washington is in the game.

Regards,

Rich

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:34 pm
by BB56
Yeah! And it will pummel any IJN ship that comes close.

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:01 pm
by Marc von Martial
Or gets blasted in a massive air attack, happend to me in a beta secenario.

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:02 am
by BB56
That's what saved games are for.

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:45 am
by von Murrin
Originally posted by BB56
That's what saved games are for.
Hmmm, methinks you have found a personal avatar. :D

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:00 am
by Sonny
Originally posted by von Murrin


Hmmm, methinks you have found a personal avatar. :D
What is the official avatar for cheaters?:confused:

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:58 pm
by von Murrin
Originally posted by Sonny


What is the official avatar for cheaters?:confused:
See, he lives in Washington State so he won't tolerate any damage to his pet ship. LOL :D

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 9:21 pm
by BB56
Guilty as charged on all counts.

Used to have model of the old girl when I was a kid. Maybe it's time to find another one.