Page 1 of 1

Delayed Planes

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:49 pm
by cantona2
I received this message in the ops report of the last turn
Delayed planes for the aircraft pool:
1 (4) x Do-24K-1, 1 (2) x I-153, 2 (14) x SOC-1 Seagull

Can someone explain what it means?

Thanks in advance

RE: Delayed Planes

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:58 pm
by Peever
I think that means that replacement planes will be delayed because the unit has already drawn replacements. It's there to prevent one squadron from getting too greedy and sucking the replacement pool dry.

RE: Delayed Planes

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:01 pm
by cantona2
I think that it maybe advisable to have replacements off for all air units due to the low replacement rate. Thanks for the answer Peever.

RE: Delayed Planes

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 pm
by Bandkanon
I think the message means that the first number represents the number of planes going into the plane pool; the number in parentheses is the number of planes that are being readied to go into the pool. I noticed as the Japanese player that Nates stopped coming in after a while, but then after a upgraded a squadron of Nates into Oscars, the delayed replacements message popped up again. I think this is so that players can't abuse the system by getting needed planes into the pool by disbanding, downgrading, or withdrawing squadrons in game.

RE: Delayed Planes

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 am
by michaelm75au
When groups are disbanded or planes are returned to the pool for some reason, you no longer get them immediately.
They will trickle back into the pool over several days...think of it as movement back to the replacement area, or repairs to them.

1 (4) x Do-24K-1, 1 (2) x I-153, 2 (14) x SOC-1 Seagull
The first digit is the number of planes being added this turn, while the number in () is the number still yet to arrive.