Page 1 of 1

Repairing Industry

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:55 pm
by Herrbear
I could not find it in the manual (doesn't mean it wasn't there). How much supply does it cost to repair a damaged industry point?

RE: Repairing Industry

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:14 pm
by scott64
I think 10K. [:)]

RE: Repairing Industry

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 pm
by khyberbill
I could not find it in the manual (doesn't mean it wasn't there). How much supply does it cost to repair a damaged industry point?
In WITP it was 1k. Not sure about AE. I rarely repaired them in WITP.

RE: Repairing Industry

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:44 pm
by romanovich
1k per point repaired.

RE: Repairing Industry

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:06 am
by Xargun
ORIGINAL: Herrbear

I could not find it in the manual (doesn't mean it wasn't there). How much supply does it cost to repair a damaged industry point?

All industry costs 1k supply to repair, but...

You can only repair 1 point per day
You must have over 10k supply at the base for the repairs to happen

Xargun