Page 1 of 1

Country Characteristics

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:16 pm
by Gary Tatro
Ok- I looked though the manual and could not find it.
What I was looking for was a list the shows the different benifits/weeknesses that each country gets. I know some of them but not all. Does anyone know what they all are and can give a list. Here is what I know.

Germany - Receives less suppresion when fired upon.
Russian - When fired upon and damage taken, suppression can be reset to "0"
Japan - Infantry will not retreat or disburse.
American - Units retreat faster?
French ?
Italy ?
England ?
Others?

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 9:30 pm
by Larry Holt
To address what you have blank:

England: Individual units continue to fight after force morale is broken and do not seem to gain suppression from that fact.

For the US: they not only retreat faster but rally faster too.

There have been some changes:
SO: need not take damage to rally to 0 suppression, this may happen just when shot at
JA: will now retreat to avoid being shot to pieces.

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 4:27 am
by Gen.Hoepner
Italians?u can never rally them!!!!!!!!!!and their fire power is ridiculous

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 5:04 am
by Goblin
Gary,

Manual pages 38-39. Hope that helps.

Goblin

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 3:56 pm
by panda124c
Originally posted by Gen.Hoepner
Italians?u can never rally them!!!!!!!!!!and their fire power is ridiculous
I don't think so, how many 8 man HEAVY MG teams do you know of (13.8mm). Then there is those 8mm MGs, and the 47mm mortars. Don't get caught by these things. Oh yea and line inf with two 6.5mm LMGs. We are lucky they don't rally well.