Page 1 of 1

Deploying or Moving Air to Britain before surrender?

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:28 am
by jzedward
I have taken all of London and the South, but still can't deploy to Britain. Is there any way to do this short of surrender? I'd also like to be able to re-base an air unit to the South of England, but can't do this (or sea transport air unit)

Thanks in advance
John

RE: Deploying or Moving Air to Britain before surrender?

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:42 am
by PitifulGrunt
As far as I'm aware unless Britain surrenders, you cannot deploy new units in Britain at all, or strategically move a unit to the island. I haven't had a British surrender due to Gibraltar so I'm not certain what happens in the case of British surrender. You should not have any trouble rebasing your air untis to the island however, assuming they're within range.