Page 1 of 1

Best Country

Posted: Wed May 01, 2002 6:15 am
by Tiko
What do you think are the best contries in SPWAW. personally i think these are the best:
U.S.M.C.
U.S.
Germany

Tell me what you think.

Posted: Wed May 01, 2002 7:16 pm
by ananias
My personal favourites are Germany and, surprise surprise, Finland. It´s hard to say which one I like more.

I also like to play with Italy, but only when I´m feeling a bit masochistical ;).

Posted: Wed May 01, 2002 10:55 pm
by Nixuebrig
The best re the russians, love those SMG squads in huge numbers.

Greg

Posted: Thu May 02, 2002 4:54 pm
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Depends on the situation.

I like the side in a fight that has the best artillery support.

No artillery usually means you get pounded. Tanks are never enough.

A couple of batteries of 150 + artillery can solve almost anything.

Posted: Fri May 03, 2002 8:38 pm
by JVRyk5
Ruskies. Yet to find such a heavy artillery and tanks, that are best in world. Combo you don't find in any other army. Yet if we play inf battle, you find me under blue [FONT=courier new]Hakaristi[/FONT]. :)