Page 1 of 1

Vichy France

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:09 pm
by bo
Need some help here, you generals out there do you except A French Vichy or fight France till every unit is destroyed, If I accept Vichy do I still have to fight French fleets when I am Italy, or a better question what do I have to do not to fight french fleets in the Med. if I am italy?

Bo

RE: Vichy France

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:11 pm
by pzpat
I accept Vichy.  I like to try to invade England, so I want the French out of my hair as soon as possible.

RE: Vichy France

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:40 pm
by willgamer
I usually do not accept.

There are tradeoffs such as accepting Vichy puts more areas in Africa and the Middle East off limits. [:)]

RE: Vichy France

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:25 pm
by AH4Ever
By accepting Italy loses any territory gained in Southern France.

Fighting on against the AI, the French Fleets are not much of a bother.

[:D]