Page 1 of 1

Ship/Aircraft Database ?

Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 8:30 pm
by ratster
1. Are there any aircraft or ships included in the database that were NOT present historically during the time frame of the game?(for use in hypothetical scenario creation)

2. I know the values of aircraft and ships can be changed with the editor, but how difficult would it be to add artwork to reflect these changes? In other words is the artwork in standard (bmp,pcx,etc) or proprietary format.

3. Nothing to do with the first 2 questions, but what state does the game ship from? I notice there are west and east coast members of Matrix and 2by3, and I'm curious where its actually shipped out from, to the customer.

Re: Ship/Aircraft Database ?

Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 11:26 pm
by Sonny
Originally posted by ratster
.......
3. Nothing to do with the first 2 questions, but what state does the game ship from? I notice there are west and east coast members of Matrix and 2by3, and I'm curious where its actually shipped out from, to the customer.
You just want to find out so you can stage a raid on the place and get your copy sooner than the rest of us - SHAME! (Count me in on that raid.):D

Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 9:13 pm
by ratster
Nah, just curious ..... and anxious. If it comes from the WC it'll take a few days, but if its comes from the NE I'll prolly get it several days sooner, which is a good thing. :D

I guess I'll know the answers to the other 2 when it gets here.

shipping

Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 4:18 am
by jshaniii
I asked over the telephone and was told they shipped from New York City. I hope. Joe from Albany.

Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 8:03 am
by David Heath
That is not true the games are shipped from CA.

David

:)

Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 10:04 am
by Rob Roberson
Either way I will get them next day...I dumped the 27 bucks for the speedy delivery (Im sending one to a friend).

muahaha