Page 1 of 1

land units stregth

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 pm
by Ric
Hello!!!

I have a question.

what happens when a unit had lost its stregth?

The numbers in the TOE is 475 but the numbers in actual status is 108... so the remaining 367 should appear in parenthesis but this is not the case.

How can I do to recover the unit?

Thanks.

RE: land units stregth

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:24 pm
by Knavey
Put it in a city with a LOT of supply, support and HQ units and with leaders high in admin. The missing squads will begin to appear with time.

RE: land units stregth

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 am
by khyberbill
The missing squads will begin to appear with time.
And if they are Chinese, then you must have lots and lots of patience.

RE: land units stregth

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:32 am
by Misconduct
ORIGINAL: Ric

Hello!!!

I have a question.

what happens when a unit had lost its stregth?

The numbers in the TOE is 475 but the numbers in actual status is 108... so the remaining 367 should appear in parenthesis but this is not the case.

How can I do to recover the unit?

Thanks.

Basically as said put it in a city with lots of supplies, make sure its a non-malaria place, and give it time. What unit are you trying to build back to strength? american? chinese? where's the unit located? would help answer better.

RE: land units stregth

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:56 am
by n01487477
Hello!!!

I have a question.

what happens when a unit had lost its strength?

The numbers in the TOE is 475 but the numbers in actual status is 108... so the remaining 367 should appear in parenthesis but this is not the case.
Well, the game only shows the actual and disabled, the difference is lost (KIA - I presume) WitpTracker can show you this information
How can I do to recover the unit?
Thanks.
Apart from what the other guys told you, think about turning off all replacements to units and just turning on strategically the ones you need to recover... Still the game is very slow at rebuilding these, but does get to it in a haphazard way.



RE: land units stregth

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:39 pm
by Misconduct
Yeah always turn off "All replacements" especially air replacements, I screwed on my latest campaign and forgot to turn that off, sadly all my Pearl Harbor places gobbled up all my replacements, and I had to restart since I had none for any where else.