Page 1 of 1

Cannot Withdraw Air Units

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:04 pm
by Montrose
I might be asking an easy question but I can't see an answer either in here or in the manual.

I have some West Coast air units getting ready to withdraw according to the schedule, but there is no 'withdraw' button available.

How do I withdraw the darn things?

Thanks.

RE: Cannot Withdraw Air Units

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:14 pm
by Mike Solli
Disband them.  The devs say to disband if you need to withdraw and don't have that option.  It's the same effect.

RE: Cannot Withdraw Air Units

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:23 pm
by FOW
The search function on this forum can be tricky and sometimes apparently useless, but here are a few recent discussions on the same issue:

tm.asp?m=2286440
tm.asp?m=2279411
tm.asp?m=2275872
tm.asp?m=2275101

RE: Cannot Withdraw Air Units

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 pm
by Montrose
Thanks fellas - I had a feeling that this would have been asked before [:)]

FWIW I did try the search before posting but got nothing.