Game crash
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:35 pm
Hello,
I just bought a copy of this game installing the directx and all the other stuff required at start up.
I ran the tutorial until I reached the combat screen where the fleets never appeared.
I exited form the program and I tried a full game.
Everything was fine until i had my first battle...this time my fleets appeared but not the enemy's ships.
Then I pushed the end battle button and the game crashed.
I have some problems here...please help me
I have: Intel Core Duo 3,16 GHz E8500 with 4 GB of Ram; Vista 32 bit with Service Pack 2; Nvidia GTX GEForce 285.
Greetings
C.
I just bought a copy of this game installing the directx and all the other stuff required at start up.
I ran the tutorial until I reached the combat screen where the fleets never appeared.
I exited form the program and I tried a full game.
Everything was fine until i had my first battle...this time my fleets appeared but not the enemy's ships.
Then I pushed the end battle button and the game crashed.
I have some problems here...please help me
I have: Intel Core Duo 3,16 GHz E8500 with 4 GB of Ram; Vista 32 bit with Service Pack 2; Nvidia GTX GEForce 285.
Greetings
C.