Page 1 of 1
Industry screen display(patch 2)
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 pm
by Takeshi
For industry types selected for expansion that have a line (Change to xxx Factory) displayed under the "Expand..." in the upper right hand corner such as Naval Shipyard, Merchant Shipyard, Armament Assembly, and Vehicle Assembly, the "Expansion will cost xxx Supply" overwrites that line which continues to display when one of the Increase Expand buttons is selected.
RE: Industry screen display(patch 2)
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:05 am
by wdolson
I can't reproduce the problem.
Bill
RE: Industry screen display(patch 2)
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:43 pm
by Takeshi
I'll try and post a picture when I get home from work. Maybe its just my system.
RE: Industry screen display(patch 2)
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:10 pm
by Takeshi
Steps to produce problem:
1. Select "Industry Management" screen
2. Click on "Naval Shipyard" Type
3. Click button "Increase Expand by 1" under "Expand Naval Shipyard at xxx"
The "Change to Merchant Shipyard" is overwritten by "Expansion will cost xxx Supply"

RE: Industry screen display(patch 2)
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 pm
by wdolson
OK, I see the problem. I was able to get the fix into patch 2.
Bill