Page 1 of 2
We still on for a release today?
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 8:47 am
by rawink
I heard rumor that the goods were received on Friday..
does this mean the shipping will begin Monday? could it be ... Possible.. that we might get some of them on Tuesday? (I paid the next day air charge).
just curious

I want to know whether I should get all freaked out, and end up not sleeping at all Monday night.
help me plan my week please!!!
Lies, **** lies and statistics
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:17 am
by Rob Roberson
Thats the rumor...needless to say I will be tracking my order tomorrow

Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:29 am
by Ron Saueracker
Coolness...

Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:32 am
by Hartmann
... keeping fingers crossed ...
Hartmann
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 3:17 pm
by bobstr27
Well, it's Monday. 4 AM here. Where's the game!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:39 pm
by Sonny
Originally posted by bobstr27
Well, it's Monday. 4 AM here. Where's the game!!!!!!!!!
Go back to sleep for a few hours. Let the rest of the world catch up to you.

Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:18 pm
by Grouchy
F5
.....
F5...
F5
F5
F5........
....
F5
:rolleyes:
Tomorrow?
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:27 pm
by U2
Not today I guess:mad: Tomorrow perhaps

Its 16:30 over here so I guess they still have time to ship in the U S of A. Cant trust those yanks!:)
Dan
Gentlemen...
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 8:44 pm
by Erik Rutins
The shipping date has only ever been announced as "around the 15th". We remain on target to meet that shipping date. Be assured that if we are ready to ship earlier than the 15th, we will start shipping!
Regards,
- Erik
No more fun today
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 8:52 pm
by U2
Guess I can go to bed then and start all over again tomorrow.
Shipping Status
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 9:16 pm
by Erik Rutins
According the the information I have, the printer shipped the copies later than they had promised, but they will still arrive in time for our promised date. This is exactly why we leave ourselves some leeway, since our past experience has been filled with mistakes on the part of our contractors. In the end, those mistakes end up reflecting on us even when we have no control over them. We were determined in this case not to allow that to happen again.
Multiple folks here at Matrix have been watching this whole process like hawks - our primary concern is to get these copies safely into your hands now! The same vigilance allowed us to catch the bug in our store software before it caused any harm. We're doing our best to make sure everything goes as smoothly as can be expected.
Everything is in FedEx's hands and should arrive in the warehouse sometime tomorrow. That means that realistically we should start shipping on the 15th, just as promised. That's the latest information I have, I'll keep you posted if things change.
Regards,
- Erik
Woohoo!
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:30 pm
by Rob Roberson
Which means that extra $25 I paid for 1 day ups will find a copy of this jewel in my hands on friday RIGHT before the weekend!
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:39 pm
by Grouchy
I live in europe and (pre)ordered at one of your oversee dealers.
Are there copies already underway to those dealers or have they first go through Matrix hands and from there sended to the dealers?
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 11:56 pm
by Bart_Breedyk
I REALLY hope it shows up before the weekend, it's a long one up here in Canada.
(Queen Victoria's B'Day)
B
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 12:00 am
by U2
Originally posted by Barticus
I REALLY hope it shows up before the weekend, it's a long one up here in Canada.
(Queen Victoria's B'Day)
B
Same problem here. If it ships on wednesday it wont be here before the weekend and monday is a national holiday here in Sweden so I guess that I will have it on tuesday. I will not be able to stand Americans and Canadians that will get it before the weekend.
Dan
Re: Woohoo!
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 12:05 am
by Hartmann
Originally posted by Rob Roberson
Which means that extra $25 I paid for 1 day ups will find a copy of this jewel in my hands on friday RIGHT before the weekend!
Wow, Rob, you paid the extra? I thought about that, too, but only for a (long and torturous

) moment. In the end I decided that we've been waiting for so long that another couple of days don't really matter ... I guess ...
Hartmann
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 1:08 am
by Sinjen
I went with the 2-day air shipping myself. The one day was just too much. I ordered 2 copies, if I could have convinced my friend to share the extra shipping expense I might have gone 1-day. I'm hoping if they ship Wednesday that I'll see it by Friday here in Florida. A pleasant surprise would be shipping tommorow and a Thursday arrival though.

Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 2:35 am
by juliet7bravo
I went with the regular shipping, and bitterly regret it LOL.
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 3:06 am
by Hartmann
Originally posted by juliet7bravo
I went with the regular shipping, and bitterly regret it LOL.
When the others will post their jubilant "got it!" messages, we will feel like idiots.
But paying an additional fee of almost half the price of the game just to have it 5 days earlier was just too much for me.
At least we will have 20+ bucks surplus which we can spend otherwise: I for one will buy a present for my wife (making it harder for her to nagg about my having no time ... hehe

).
Let's see who has the last laugh in the end.
Hartmann
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 3:47 am
by 1089