Page 1 of 1
Accessing OPORDER During Game Play
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:49 am
by RayM
Can anyone tell me if you can access the operation order(introduction) provided at the start of a scenario? I would like to be able to refresh my memory.
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 7:13 am
by tracer
Restart the scenario, read the op-order, then exit out before the first turn begins.
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 7:27 am
by RayM
Thanks for the info.
But I wish there was a button saying "Op Order."
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 3:39 pm
by tracer
Well, the powers that be made it clear that no future iterations of SPWAW are forthcoming. Whats that line from Grumpy Old Men?: You can wish in one hand and crap in the other...

Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:14 pm
by Larry Holt
Originally posted by tracer
Well, the powers that be made it clear that no future iterations of SPWAW are forthcoming....
Well wishes for SPWaW are still valuable as input to CL.
Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:25 pm
by tracer
Very valid point Larry; I didn't mean to dissuade suggestions or comments, I just wanted to use that quote
