Page 1 of 1

Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 pm
by chesmart
Is there an ETA for patch 3 ?



Someone had to start bothering the Dev Team.[:D][:D]

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Here's an idea: maybe you could start PLAYING the game instead of trying to be "funny".

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm
by BigJ62
December 21st, 2012

ORIGINAL: che200

Is there an ETA for patch 3 ?



Someone had to start bothering the Dev Team.[:D][:D]

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:44 pm
by jcjordan
Not so much an eta for patch 3 but more what's on the initial list to be looked at for it? Just thinking on a keep playing current vs restart along w/ making my personal touches scenario

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 pm
by chesmart
     T been playing it since launch and I am in 10/44 !!  Great game you guys did

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:03 pm
by Andy Mac
This is a joke right ?

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 pm
by Takeshi
Andy Mac, I'm sure Che was just kidding, but seriously, will I have to restart my game when Patch 3 comes out?

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:15 pm
by Jones944
ORIGINAL: Takeshi

Andy Mac, I'm sure Che was just kidding, but seriously, will I have to restart my game when Patch 3 comes out?
If you think anyone knows the answer to that question before they've even started working on Patch 3 then you obviously don't know anything about how stuff gets built.

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:18 pm
by Takeshi



ORIGINAL: Jones944

ORIGINAL: Takeshi

Andy Mac, I'm sure Che was just kidding, but seriously, will I have to restart my game when Patch 3 comes out?
If you think anyone knows the answer to that question before they've even started working on Patch 3 then you obviously don't know anything about how stuff gets built.


I know that. It was just a joke.

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:21 pm
by Jones944
ORIGINAL: Takeshi


I know that. It was just a joke.
Well... You got me! [:)]

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:32 pm
by Takeshi
ORIGINAL: Jones944

ORIGINAL: Takeshi


I know that. It was just a joke.
Well... You got me! [:)]

Like my wife tells me: "You're just toooooooo cute!" [:D]

RE: Patch 3 ETA ?

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:50 am
by Mistmatz
ORIGINAL: BigJ62

December 21st, 2012

ORIGINAL: che200

Is there an ETA for patch 3 ?



Someone had to start bothering the Dev Team.[:D][:D]



Why are the devs always so overly optimistic? [8D][;)]