Page 1 of 1

LRCAP?

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 pm
by irishman
I'm sure this has been asked and answered a hundred times but bear with me!
How do I set what hex I want to perform LRCAP over? I can set the % LRCAP but there doesn't seem to be a specific LRCAP mission.
Do I just set to escort or sweep, adjust the percentage and then set the required square as my 'target' square?
Can I perform LRCAP then without performing a sweep?
Confused!!!

RE: LRCAP?

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:02 pm
by DuckofTindalos
ORIGINAL: irishman

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a hundred times but bear with me!
How do I set what hex I want to perform LRCAP over? I can set the % LRCAP but there doesn't seem to be a specific LRCAP mission.
1): Do I just set to escort or sweep, adjust the percentage and then set the required square as my 'target' square?
2): Can I perform LRCAP then without performing a sweep?
Confused!!!

1): Correct.

2): Yes. Just set the percentage of planes you want to LRCAP, and then set the remainder to rest.