Page 1 of 1

disappearing airgroup

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:24 pm
by irishman
Hi, running patch2, as Japan. I try to transfer the 77th Sentai Det B from Tourane to Haiphong and they disappear every time?

RE: disappearing airgroup

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:28 pm
by irishman
Just worked it out. With droptanks they're in range and it works ok. Without droptanks, they don't refuse to fly, they disappear!!

RE: disappearing airgroup

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm
by Barb
Can you try it and then look into reinforcements screen. They should be there with delay of few days. It is to represent their packing/unpacking/travel by train that can take few days.

However if it is not the case, .... [&:]

RE: disappearing airgroup

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:20 pm
by irishman
It's turn 1 so I can't look at the reinforcements screen but I didn't realise that units out of transfer range automatically moved by rail so that's probably the answer! Thanks.