Page 1 of 1

Similar to Battlelines Flattop?

Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 7:11 am
by Sledge
Please tell me there is some type of similarity here. I've been waiting a long time for a PC game that was as much fun as Flattop was.

Also is the game only available online or will it be in stores also?
I like to give my money to local shopkeepers to help keep them going.
Thanks,

Bob

Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 9:55 am
by Paul Vebber
Other than the subject matter the games are completely different. Having played both UV is head and shoulders above Flattop.

Its only available online, but we are working to increase our number of distributors so the game wont be in EB, but may eventually make it to some retail hobby stores.

Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:38 am
by Sledge
Thanks for the reply, after looking into the game some more I realized it was quite different.

As to online only, I guess I'll have to place an order. It was the retail hobby shops I was referring to by the way, there are too few good ones around any more.

Bob