Page 1 of 1
Has your copy of UV shipped yet?
Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 7:59 am
by MKSheppard
Mine has, MWHAHAHAHHA!

Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 5:00 pm
by AlvinS
Mine is on the way. I took the economy route on shipping, so I won't see it until Monday. Just knowing it is on the way is good enough for now.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 7:20 pm
by stretch
No

Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 7:28 pm
by Preacher
Also no here.
Preacher
Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 7:31 pm
by stretch
I didn’t order the first couple of days it was available so I imagine I’m just way down on the list.
Just wanted everyone to know I’m not complaining...
no complaints
Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 8:29 pm
by brisd
I am being a good little sailor and waiting my turn in line to get paid just like I did back in the days before direct deposit.
Those who ordered first deserve to ship first, they took the leap of faith. Still hoping for shipping today to receive by Friday! :p
Shipped
Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 8:34 pm
by Sinjen
Mine shipped on the 14th out of CA. All looks good for an arrival here tommorow in FL. I preordered 2 copies on the Matrix site the first day it was available I think. I shipped it via 2nd day Air. It was like 15 US for shipping however my buddy who the other copy is for agreed to split the shipping. Unfortunately he wouldn't go for 1-day so I won't see it till tommorow. Anticipation is high with us both.
Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 12:58 am
by 1089
Mine says it hasn't shipped, but the status is updated in batches, and so may change by the end of the day.
kp
False alarm
Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:43 am
by Zenra
I logged on this morning with great anticipation, and was rewarded with a notification of shipment from CA and a positive sighting by the UPS tracking system at its hub in Kentucky (I am in Michigan). I ordered with the 2nd Day shipping option, so I remained calm, was thankful it was on the way and smiled with renewed confidence that it would arrive exactly as promised on Thursday

. Good, I thought, I can get lots of work done today and maybe get some time to myself tomorrow to test drive UV

.
No sooner did I sit down to work than the dog goes berserk barking downstairs (my office is on the third floor of my home), so I peek out the front window to see what could be her problem - and there it was, that big, brown, beautiful UPS truck! I couldn't believe it!! So I rush down two flights of stairs, then practically kill myself trying to tear the front door off its hinges when I notice the UPS driver turning away and heading back to his truck

.
"Nooooooooooooo!!!!" I shout, "I am here! Waaaaaaaaaaait!"
He turns, comes back up, and I sign for the package, taking it from him as gently as I did my first born son from the doctor in the delivery room. I read the label, and shriek! It's just a stupid box of checks I'd order a couple of days earlier

.
Oh well, UV will be here in the morning - I think I'll work on the front porch tomorrow morning, just to be on the safe side...
Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:50 am
by Hartmann
Mitchell: I can't count how many times this happened to me. Seems like it's always the same if you wait for a computer game!
Hartmann
Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:08 am
by jshaniii
No- I ordered on May 1. What gives?
Did you choose mail?
Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:19 am
by 1089
Originally posted by jshaniii
No- I ordered on May 1. What gives?
Did you choose UPS Ground or USPS Priority mail? If you took the cheap options, it may ship after all the rush orders are out. I ordered on May 1, also, and chose USPS, but mine hasn't shipped either.
kp
Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:58 am
by a300mech
Mine shipped from Concord, California on the 14th (And to think until 5 years ago I lived only a few miles from there!!!) and as of 1749 GMT it was in the UPS facility in Dallas.
So I've got my fingers crossed that I'll get it here in Tulsa before the weekend. OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

The only other games I'm anticipating this highly are Combat Mission Beyond Barbarossa, and of course, WITP!!!

Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 4:27 am
by Wiseman
As of 5:25pm 5/15/02 my order status still reads new. Ordered it 2nd day air on 5/6/02. O'well, I was hoping to start the war on Saturday. Guess I'll have to wait.
Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 5:00 am
by logon2
test
Test successful!
Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:49 am
by 1089
Originally posted by logon2
test
Logon successful. You have passed the test!
kp