Page 1 of 1

Crap!!

Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 7:14 am
by Preacher
Logged in just now with complete confidence that my order status would say "Shipped." Nope. Still "New." I'm a May 1 USPS customer.

Ho-hum...anyone out there willing to email the manual to assuage a downtrodden, impatient, future UV-er? regray8@msn.com


Preacher

Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 7:49 am
by rawink
yeah, send one my way too please :(

I thought I did everything right, even paid through the nose to get it TODAY.. but still nothing.. not even an update.. please send me a manual.. or I have a date with my .45

rawink@tampabay.rr.com

Double Crap

Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 4:42 pm
by Preacher
Thursday morning...still "New."

Sigh...

On another note, I noticed that the manual is 5 mb. My ISP won't accept an attachment that large, so please send - if someone sends it - to giulianius@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Preacher

Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 5:03 pm
by kgsan
If any of the select few who have the game already would take pity on a poor slob who got his preorder in on May 1 but is still waiting for his order to ship, please send a copy of the manual my way. :( At least I can pass the hours poring over the manual. :D

[URL=http://]kgsan@aol.com[/URL]

Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 5:32 pm
by ccoul
Sigh! 16 May and still the order is new. And I ordered on 2 may 02. I was so hoping to get it before the weekend. I can now see that is not going to happen. SO i sit and wait. :( And wish i had a manual to read. ;)

ccoul@attbi.com