Page 1 of 1

Two Front War Requested.

Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 4:37 am
by Vitreum
Hey all.
Been having a blast with Mango Breeder.
Problem is Time difference.
I need someone else to kick me around from the states. So when I play, I can get a couple o turns in a evening.
Something smallish.
2500 - 4000 points will be cool.
10 - 15 turns
Set it up and get it to me.
Slot 12 is being used.

drohrman@ameritech.net

Thanks boys.

Yes even Hellcat, goblin, M4, and The White Eagle
are welcome.

How nice of you....

Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:04 am
by Orzel Bialy
to invite us to your tea party Vitreum. :)
Hellcat must be asleep not to have jumped on this one. :D ;)

Fairly slow night here...so how about a 15 fire-fight? Extra Bloody and savage fine with you?

Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:17 am
by hellcat
coffee keeps me awake! I'm a night owl:eek: , I'm around...

Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:01 am
by Vitreum
somebody send me something....

Got any "small" favorites?

Hellcat, aint it like 4 in the frickin mornin there???
I mean 04:00?

How about Finland 40'?

Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:21 am
by Orzel Bialy
Sound good to you...I have one ready to go. Finland 1800 pts Soviets 2400. small map, crappy weather 15 turns...what more can you ask for? :D

Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:23 am
by Vitreum

Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:29 am
by Vitreum
Tomorrow night it is....