supply airlift
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:16 pm
Hallo
I am playing AE (and I played WITP) from the very beginning against AI. With the upgraded AI I now need features the old WITP AI was never challenging so I never really paid attention to them.
In short:
I have a Transport R3D2 unit in scenario 9 in PH. I set orders to transport supply to Hilo, well within the normal range at 9000 ft. I get a message in the Ops Reports that all aircraft transporting supply (I only gave orders for 50% and 50% Rest). But no supplies arrive at Hilo. What is the key for airlifting supplies besides range, airfield at destination and supply reserve in the home base ? Perhaps somebody can give me a hint.
The other thing I was never quite sure about : e.g. R3D2 has a load of 2000. Should it add 2 supply points to the destination per flight ?
BFN
j
I am playing AE (and I played WITP) from the very beginning against AI. With the upgraded AI I now need features the old WITP AI was never challenging so I never really paid attention to them.
In short:
I have a Transport R3D2 unit in scenario 9 in PH. I set orders to transport supply to Hilo, well within the normal range at 9000 ft. I get a message in the Ops Reports that all aircraft transporting supply (I only gave orders for 50% and 50% Rest). But no supplies arrive at Hilo. What is the key for airlifting supplies besides range, airfield at destination and supply reserve in the home base ? Perhaps somebody can give me a hint.
The other thing I was never quite sure about : e.g. R3D2 has a load of 2000. Should it add 2 supply points to the destination per flight ?
BFN
j