Page 1 of 1

Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm
by Husker50
Has anyone checked out Cosmic Supremacy (google it).

It is an online Space 4x game with persistent Galaxies. And it is FREE!!!
It is browser based, only a small client to load, turn based with turns from 5 mins to 1 hour and lasting to about 1500 turns.
It has a good tech tree Very large galaxies with large solar systems.

Check it out. [&o]

RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:55 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Go away, spammer.

RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:17 pm
by JudgeDredd
I don't think Husker50 is a spammer Terminus. For a start, they are showing as registered in 2005.

RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:16 pm
by Jeffrey H.
That summarizes both my initial and secondary thoughts.

RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm
by martok
I second JudgeDredd. This looks like a long-time lurker who simply wanted to share with us a web-based 4x game, not a spammer. (Given recent activity, though, I can't really fault Terminus for thinking he was....)


RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:47 pm
by JudgeDredd
If you look at where he's posted, he's a fan of the genre too...

It would be unusual for a spambot to lay dormant for 5 years though [;)]

RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 pm
by Aurelian
So if I mention another free 4X game, Aurora, that makes me a spammer..............

RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:18 pm
by sabre1
Aurora sounds fantastic, and I registered on the Aurora forum, but sadly, I have succumbed to the dark side, and need some eye candy to enjoy my games.


Here is the link for those of you who are interested. There was some interest in the wargamer forum, but it seems to have quieted somewhat.


http://aurora.pentarch.org/index.php



RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:47 pm
by Sarge
I’m just glad we all have Judge ‘n Terminus scanning all incoming posts






Who knows what we might click on with out their ALL CLEAR sign .............[:D]





RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:25 am
by JudgeDredd
ORIGINAL: Aurelian

So if I mention another free 4X game, Aurora, that makes me a spammer..............
If that was indeed in reply to my post, I was saying the guy wasn't a spammer. I was merely pointing out he was a fan of the genre. I had already said he wasn't a spammer [:'(]

RE: Cosmic Supremacy

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 pm
by Aurelian
ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

So if I mention another free 4X game, Aurora, that makes me a spammer..............
If that was indeed in reply to my post, I was saying the guy wasn't a spammer. I was merely pointing out he was a fan of the genre. I had already said he wasn't a spammer [:'(]

It wasn't a reply to you[:)]