Page 1 of 2
If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 am
by RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...

RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 am
by XENXEN
or just not a million years old

RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:55 am
by Canoerebel
Sophia Loren. [:'(]
If being old means Sophia Loren, and being young means Christina Aguilera, is there really any contest?
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 am
by skrewball
B( . )( . )BIES!
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:29 am
by freeboy
ok, we are really off topic with Sofia, nice, but off topic.. waht a minute, what is the topic...
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 am
by RevRick
Watch it, Whippersnapper... And, GET OFFA MY LAWN!!!!
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 am
by gladiatt
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
Never like Sophia...Sorry guys. Audrey Hepburn look so much better
edit because [:o] wrong answer at first....[8|]
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:34 am
by castor troy
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
she looked good 40 years ago, now she´s just old... [:D]
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:19 am
by Venividivici10044
No contest!
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 am
by AW1Steve
So the question isn't one of beauty (as they were both among the most beautiful women of their times....I'd also add Raquel Welch) but flat or chesty? I'm for Busty![:D]
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:12 am
by gladiatt
ORIGINAL: Venividivici10044
No contest!
[&o]
can't agreed on chesty or flat; it is more a question of style/face/look.
And matter of taste are selfish (individual? personnal ? can't find word but anyway you understand what i mean).
So people can have their own taste, but for my own, Audrey is among TOP LIST;[;)]
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:23 am
by Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
It's a dress, right?
What do I win?
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 am
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
It's a dress, right?
What do I win?
I think you win the dress Bullwinkle58. Congrats! Hope it's your size!
[:'(]
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 am
by Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
It's a dress, right?
What do I win?
I think you win the dress Bullwinkle58. Congrats! Hope it's your size!
[:'(]
Nah, I'm a 52 Long.
But EBay!! Yeah!!![:)]
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:09 pm
by morganbj
Twin 40's they are.
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 pm
by AW1Steve
TWIN 38's.......D's.[:D]
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 pm
by joey
ORIGINAL: Venividivici10044
No contest!
Ahhhhh Yes. Number one, number two, number three....... In my book. I named one of my replacement carriers after her instead of the Yorktown II - USS Audrey Hepburn. I also have a USS Rita Hayworth. I have an entire carrier fleet of four carriers as such. I don't use that fleet in any area where they could get hurt. That would be horrible!
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm
by morganbj
I want to rename Port Moresby as Dean Martin. It gets bombed all the time.
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm
by John 3rd
ORIGINAL: bjmorgan
I want to rename Port Moresby as Dean Martin. It gets bombed all the time.
FUNNY!
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 pm
by Canoerebel
ORIGINAL: joey
ORIGINAL: Venividivici10044
No contest!
Ahhhhh Yes. Number one, number two, number three....... In my book. I named one of my replacement carriers after her instead of the Yorktown II - USS Audrey Hepburn. I also have a USS Rita Hayworth. I have an entire carrier fleet of four carriers as such. I don't use that fleet in any area where they could get hurt. That would be horrible!
Audrey was a teenager in the Netherlands during the World War II years. She was totally unknown at the time, though she was involved in the resistance against Nazi Germany. That makes her not only beautiful, but somebody to admire.