Page 1 of 1

Unloading troops

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2001 4:35 am
by tac
How do I get my troops 0ff the trucks, and
half tracks??

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2001 6:24 am
by PerryC
Just hit the "L" key when the vehicle you want to unload is hi-lited and everybody on board will get out.

PerryC
pro patria

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 12:29 am
by Randy Stead
Loading up is similar. To load more than one unit onto a particular vehicle, just select the unit to be loaded, hit the L key and then select the carrying unit. In this way you can load several small units onto one vehicle, such as a mortar and an MG unit. I've had three units on one vehicle in this way. You are really only limited by the carrying capacity of the vehicle.

This is a great improvement over the original Steel Panthers. I recall how frustrating it was trying to evacuate dismounted crewman. A one man crew would load take up the entire carrying capacity of a truck... Sorry, Karl, there's a man on here from another tank, go find another ride!

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:36 pm
by Cyric
I remember once a wise old man said to me 'Use the manual, luke...eh,i mean cyric' :D :D