Page 1 of 1
Not happy
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 pm
by Aurelian
After having the dreaded "we can't process your order" nine times. After bouncing between my bank, who says it isn't their problem, and DR, who says it is on the bank's end, I finally get told I have to call them in 24 hours.
Same info for all the other games I bought, and no problem.
Sigh.....
RE: Not happy
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:46 pm
by Erik Rutins
Sorry to hear that you are having this problem, Aurelian. I can investigate if you give me your Order ID, but my guess is that the bank and DR will have to work it out. If this was a bank transfer, I have seen those take a day or two to process as a typical thing.
RE: Not happy
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 pm
by HsojVvad
What is a DR?
RE: Not happy
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 pm
by wodin
Digital RIver...who you use to buy the game
RE: Not happy
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 am
by HsojVvad
Yeah I am having the same problem. Already made a thread on it too. Just have to wait and wait and wait. I hate waiting.
RE: Not happy
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:24 am
by Aurelian
Yeah, waiting. Could always fire up Witp AE. Haven't tried it since I bought it. But, all indications are it's worth the wait.
My fear was someone drained my accounts. Somebody from the UK bought some things on my mother's CC. Lucky she was covered.
Now if Matrix showed up in Lancaster PA this year.... (Bought Star Shatter, WiTP, and CoG last time they did.)
Heck, if I knew where Matrix was, I'd drive there and buy it. If it was close enough.
