Page 1 of 1

Dual Monitor Mouse Scroll Problem

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:08 am
by elhchan
I have dual monitor on vista 32bit and my primary monitor is on the left side. I have no problem scrolling left, up and down but NOT on the right side.

Please check. Thanks

RE: Dual Monitor Mouse Scroll Problem

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 am
by elliotg
ORIGINAL: elhchan I have dual monitor on vista 32bit and my primary monitor is on the left side. I have no problem scrolling left, up and down but NOT on the right side.
Dual displays are not supported. You'll have to disable the second monitor before starting Distant Worlds (Control Panel > Display Settings > turn off "Extend the desktop onto this monitor" for your second monitor). And in either case you can use the arrow keys on the keyboard to scroll to the right.

RE: Dual Monitor Mouse Scroll Problem

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 pm
by Erik Rutins
I can confirm this (one edge not scrolling), though using the arrow keys on the keyboard, clicking on the minimap and using the zoom I have no trouble actually playing on a dual monitor system even with the second display on. It's a minor hassle once you get used to it - the work-around is as Elliot posted if you want it to scroll on all edges.