Page 1 of 1

Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 pm
by n01487477
These errors seem to be associated with pathing faults ...

Do I have to reinstall to c: ?

Enjoying the game BTW, a nice change from my regular AE ...

Image

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:08 pm
by Erik Rutins
Very bizarre, Elliot will have to help with that one. I don't believe it's path specific, but you can certainly try installing to the default path to see if anything changes.

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:25 pm
by elliotg
Hi there

What version of Windows are you running on? Do you have Internet Explorer installed on your system?

Thanks Elliot

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 pm
by n01487477
ORIGINAL: elliotg

Hi there

What version of Windows are you running on? Do you have Internet Explorer installed on your system?

Thanks Elliot
Hi Elliot, XP SP3, IE 8.0.6001.8702 + firefox 3.6.2

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 pm
by Erik Rutins
Could you also post a DxDiag for us please?

RE: Do I have to install to CDrive ?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm
by n01487477
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Could you also post a DxDiag for us please?
Yeah should have done that in the first place,

sorry Damian