Page 1 of 1

also charged twice?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:15 pm
by Gertjan
Erik,

I have already sent an e-mail and used a kind of ticket for support. Could you also please help/reassure me. I find this game very promising and have been anticipating it for a long time (you know I have been active on this forum ;). But now my pleasure is somewhat diminished as I accidently ordered the game twice, because the first time I got an error after pressing the complete purchase button and I didn't go to the download section. The second time it worked, but now I fear my credit card will be charged two times. Can you please help me and give me reassurance that I will not be charged twice?

Thanks a lot in advance and I'm looking forward to enjoy this game and will provide you with quite some feedback to improve this magnificent game.

My order nrs are: 1654168375 and 1654168420

RE: also charged twice?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm
by Erik Rutins
Which is the order that you are using and which is the one you want refunded?

RE: also charged twice?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:49 pm
by Gertjan
Thanks Eric for the quick response. Could you please refund order nr 1654168375. I will then keep using 1654168420

OK?[&o]

RE: also charged twice?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:02 pm
by Erik Rutins
Thanks, I will ask the store to refund 1654168375.