Page 1 of 1
The Sum of All Fears
Posted: Sun May 26, 2002 8:03 am
by Supervisor
Just saw an advance showing of the movie here on base, and I give it 1.5 thumbs up. Although it was a good movie, as usual the book is 100 times better. The movie seemed too slow, from what I remember when I read it, the book didn't appear to be as slow. Just 1 mans opinion.
Re: The Sum of All Fears
Posted: Sun May 26, 2002 8:42 am
by V-man
Originally posted by gmenfan
Just saw an advance showing of the movie here on base, and I give it 1.5 thumbs up. Although it was a good movie, as usual the book is 100 times better. The movie seemed too slow, from what I remember when I read it, the book didn't appear to be as slow. Just 1 mans opinion.
Even with the (drastic) changes from the novel, I plan on seeing it.
Posted: Sun May 26, 2002 9:24 am
by Supervisor
I still recommend it, it's just as expected movies made from novels will never match the experience of the paper version.