Page 1 of 1

1.0.3 beta: Music stops?

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm
by EagleMountainDK
It seems that the music stopped after playing through one time. Not sure what caused this though...

Anyone else hearing this?

RE: 1.0.3 beta: Music stops?

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:00 am
by elliotg
ORIGINAL: Cougar_DK It seems that the music stopped after playing through one time. Not sure what caused this though...

Anyone else hearing this?
Are you running WinXP with Windows Media Player 10 or older?

If so, upgrade to Media Player 11 or newer to resolve this one.

RE: 1.0.3 beta: Music stops?

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 am
by EagleMountainDK
No, I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64. And the music was just fine pre-beta 1.03. I must check tonight if its back and will play more than once.

Love your new avatar!

RE: 1.0.3 beta: Music stops?

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:55 pm
by EagleMountainDK
I have just played for an hour now with out losing the music. So nothing to see here [:)]

RE: 1.0.3 beta: Music stops?

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:10 pm
by elliotg
ORIGINAL: Cougar_DK I have just played for an hour now with out losing the music. So nothing to see hereĀ [:)]
Glad to hear!