Page 1 of 1
Pbem Dude!
Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 2:13 am
by Granfali_Original
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?
I´M PLAYING SCEN 1, PBEM, AS ALLIED (PLAYER 2)... WHEN I FINISH MY ORDERS PHASE I CANNOT SEE THE MOVEMENT AND BATTLE RESULTS!!! ... AND PLAYER 1 CAN DO IT!!!
HOW CAN I WATCH THE TURN RESOLUTION?
CHEERS
Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 3:00 am
by Crocky
The Japanese player has to send you 2 files the 001 file which has all the combat reports animation action etc in it and the file that your are using for you gameso say you had it in 005 he would send you both the 005 & 001 files watch 001 first and the load the other to input your orders
Clear as mud

Cool
Enjoy
Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 3:14 am
by Granfali_Original
THANKS A LOT / "GRACIAS" CROCKY!!!!

PBEM problem
Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:42 am
by Matto
So it work, how wrote Crocky, but there is another problem !!! Japanesse player can view during replay american moves (TFs on the sea, mines etc ...) and on the other side, as wrote my opponent, american player view during replay nothing !!!
Do you have any similar experience with PBEM game or we are doing anything wrong ???
Thanks for any answer ...
Matto
Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:14 pm
by Matto
... so as it looks, american replay is correct (my opponent forgot open replay file

), but japanese is still bad, showing american forces !!!
Can anybody from Matrix managers/programmers look on it and say, if it is bug or not ???
Thanks
Matto
Hey Matto
Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 6:43 pm
by U2
Hey Matto
I see that you are from the Czech Republic. Both my parents are Czechs!!! They come from a city called Usti Nad Labem or something like that north of Praha.
Dan
Hi Dan
Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 6:56 pm
by Matto
... about 120km NW from Praha

I'm from Praha, born and live here ... Best regards for your parents ...
Matto
Re: Hi Dan
Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 7:16 pm
by U2
Originally posted by Matto
... about 120km NW from Praha
I'm from Praha, born and live here ... Best regards for your parents ...
Matto
Very good to hear from you. I did recieve your email and replied to it. You are very lucky to live in the very beautiful city of Prague. Stockholm is also very nice with old buildings and castles. I think I have been the Czech Republic about 10+ times.
See ya
Dan