Page 1 of 1

1.0.3 Beta Research Problem

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:21 pm
by Elrohir525
I started a new game with the 1.0.3 public beta, and its been going very smoothly (great job, guys) except I noticed that the current Extractor Tech project and its progress bar and rush button had disappeared.

Image[/img]

I tried clicking on the "none" link that was where the extractor Tech should be, and this popped up:

Image[/img]

I just noticed this, so I'm not sure if the extractor project is actually stuck, or just looks that way. I am currently rushing Construction, and did use research rushing once previously in this game, but I'm fairly certain that was for Beam Weapons.

RE: 1.0.3 Beta Research Problem

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:58 am
by elliotg
This is because you've researched everything in the Extractor research field. That Mining Engine M300 is the last component in that area.

The game could be clearer on this though. In the next patch we'll add a message on the progress bar to indicate that you've completed an area.

Thanks Elliot

RE: 1.0.3 Beta Research Problem

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 am
by Elrohir525
Oops, I guess I expected the fun to go on forever....  [:'(]  Thanks for clarifying, Elliot!