Page 1 of 1
SpacePort not showing in Constuction menu
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 pm
by DiggyDad
I have built a Space Port where I am unable to build anything. It doesn't show in the Construction menu. When I try to right-click it to use its drop-down menu the only choices I have is to retrofit or retire. Have I done something silly or is this a bug?
RE: SpacePort not showing in Constuction menu
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 pm
by Deomrve
Did you load any ship designs? Every time I load ship designs I have this problem. It seem that if there is a technology that you haven't researched or acquired yet the construction queue will not see the ship. This bug happened in version 1.0.2 and it seems to have been carried forward to 1.0.3.
RE: SpacePort not showing in Constuction menu
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:25 pm
by taltamir
From your description it sounds like you have found an abandoned ancient starbase and reclaimed it... are you sure it is a spare port? check its design and see if it has manufacturing components (manufacturing components manufacture components ;p) and shipyard component (assemble ships from components). Sometimes you can claim abandoned star bases that are listening stations, resorts, mining stations, etc.
RE: SpacePort not showing in Constuction menu
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:38 pm
by DiggyDad
ORIGINAL: taltamir
From your description it sounds like you have found an abandoned ancient starbase and reclaimed it... are you sure it is a spare port? check its design and see if it has manufacturing components (manufacturing components manufacture components ;p) and shipyard component (assemble ships from components). Sometimes you can claim abandoned star bases that are listening stations, resorts, mining stations, etc.
You are right. Somehow I built a resort base there. I am almost positive that I asked for a star base, hmmm..........Guess I'm not sure now.