Page 1 of 1
Is this a Bug?
Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:12 pm
by drillerman
Please see the picture. Can anyone explain to me why my ship wont attack the giant Lobster? The ship just sits there ignoring it, even though I give it orders to attack and the lobster ignores the ship!

RE: Is this a Bug?
Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 pm
by drillerman
Funny!!! I just went back into the game even though I paused it and the ship had disappeared!
RE: Is this a Bug?
Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:29 pm
by Andrew Loveridge
Do you have a save with this?
RE: Is this a Bug?
Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:47 pm
by BigWolfChris
I can say, the ships is ignoring it because it's a manually controlled ship with no mission It will only attack if it is attacked itself (and only itself, will still ignore attacks on anything else)
If you have told it too attack and it's ignoring your orders, then that it is a mystery too me