Page 1 of 1

1.0.3: my fleet?

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:41 pm
by jnpoint
After installed 1.0.3 I have had some problems with my fleets. The AI just delete some of my fleets for no reason. Before 1.0.3 I did not have that problem.

RE: 1.0.3: my fleet?

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:16 pm
by Erik Rutins
Do you have fleet automation turned on in your options? Did you run out of money to pay for upkeep on your ships?

RE: 1.0.3: my fleet?

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:39 pm
by Fishman
Fleets will get deleted if all of the ships in a fleet are routed. Either routed units should remain part of the fleet, or the last unit should not be removed from the fleet if it routs.

RE: 1.0.3: my fleet?

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:37 am
by jnpoint
I did have automation on, yes that was my mistake. No, I have plenty pof money and no war going on. Now I take manual control over my fleets.