Page 1 of 1
Base/builder not in same spot
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm
by Athalian
The builder and the base are not in the same place anymore. I think this happend after the structure being built was attacked by a pirate
Savegame can be supplied!

RE: Base/builder not in same spot
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 am
by sbach2o
Once the base is finished, it'll snap back to the builder, meaning the base becomes useless. This is how Mining Stations become detached from their planet. It is caused by queueing an order to build another Mining Station for a constructor while it is busy building one. I have verified this to happen when the order is issued through Expansion Planner, am not sure whether this also applies to right click order (when I found that out I started avoiding adding orders to a constructor's queue while they build anything).
RE: Base/builder not in same spot
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 am
by Athalian
It was an right click order as I usually dont use the planner for that
