Page 1 of 1
Possible to open up the ship families?
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:45 pm
by D.W.O.H
I want to know if its possible to expand the family of ships?, If not is it something you guys plan on addressing in a future patch? as Id like to be able to have each indigenous empire with its own technology.
RE: Possible to open up the ship families?
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:29 am
by elliotg
You mean adding new ship roles, in addition to escort, frigate, small freighter, medium space port, etc?
Not currently possible to expand this. But feel free to add your suggestions in the wishlist thread.
RE: Possible to open up the ship families?
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 am
by D.W.O.H
No, I mean like having a unique ship/base/troop look for each empire in the game, Currently theirs like 19 of them but only 9 families meaning 2 empires will always use another ship design, etc
i want to have the ability for 19 families of designs for each 1
I didnt see any wishlist thread[&:]
RE: Possible to open up the ship families?
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 am
by BigWolfChris
Wishlist thread
tm.asp?m=2418281 Personally I back this, but then I'm always someone who rather have the option to add new things instead of replacing current ones