Page 1 of 1
Eltharion april 12 crash
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:41 pm
by eltharion
Eltharion april 12 crash
Hi, when my space ports will be complete the games crash and goes out. The crash appen after few minutes... I will be very gratefull for any hints you can give me [;)]
P.S. I have post image of error and the savegame with filezilla [;)] I have seen that the possibility to add new star-system is turn-off in 1.03 version. Will be turn-on in the next patch? (coming out 19th.[8|])
Thanks
RE: Eltharion april 12 crash
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:53 pm
by Erik Rutins
Thank you for the report and for uploading the save file, we will investigate.
RE: Eltharion april 12 crash
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:32 am
by elliotg
ORIGINAL: eltharion I have seen that the possibility to add new star-system is turn-off in 1.03 version. Will be turn-on in the next patch? (coming out 19th.[8|])
Hi eltahrion
Yes, this is currently disabled because it had issues [:)] Hopefully will be re-enabled in 1.0.4
Was this game started in 1.0.2, and you had added or removed stars/systems? This appears to be the cause of the problem.
Thanks Elliot
RE: Eltharion april 12 crash
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:27 pm
by eltharion
Yes... the game is started in 1.0.2 When I have made several change in few star-system: Like create new system where place home of other race with proper ships, space-port, mining station, and resource amount.
I have assume that my map-modify are been accepted from 1.0.3 engine... as no more “previous error” and for the difference in amount of the resource in mod planet before 1.03 and after. (In edit-mode resource on edited planet is cap to a lower value. I assume, to high values for resource are the source of several Error... Cap maybe the solution...)
(Automatic distribution in 1.0.2 not seams work very well.. if you choose core start and put several other aliens’ race, few are correctly scatter and many other will be mass in cluster).