Page 1 of 1

AI ship design

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:03 pm
by Pocus
Hi,

I don't know if this has been reported already but the AI still create design for me even if the checkbox is deactivated (meaning I don't want it to do that). It happens for defensive bases among others things. Speaking of these bases, the AI is adding bombs to them, which don't make much sense I believe.

RE: AI ship design

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm
by Wicky
Yep the "defense base" is a dud, it always reappears again. Never mind it.

RE: AI ship design

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:58 am
by Erik Rutins
Thanks for the reports Pocus, the AI making these defensive bases even when design is on manual is a known issue. You can ignore those for now. The bombardment weapons on bases is something we need to tweak further.