Page 1 of 1

1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:52 pm
by taltamir
1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving saves it anyways...

RE: 1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:55 am
by 2ndACR
Not happening on my end, just so you know.......I auto upgrade and it says mk2 version.

RE: 1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 am
by taltamir
ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

Not happening on my end, just so you know.......I auto upgrade and it says mk2 version.
You misunderstood what I am saying. I said on EDIT not on UPGRADE. I also get mk# at the end when I click upgrade...

what I am talking about is clicking the EDIT button, typing in a different name, and then clicking cancel. It changes the name of the design despite clicking cancel.

RE: 1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:56 am
by 2ndACR
oops, sorry have not tried that one yet


RE: 1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:14 am
by Sliverine
i can confirm that what taltamir says holds true for 1.03 as well. I have seen it happen. This doesnt just apply to names but also to components. If u make component changes and click cancel the next time round u open the design it would have changed.