no messages in top text area
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:43 pm
Well, that's what I get for saying the text is too small up there. Just loaded up a game in progress, suddenly messages come in, because I hear them beeping and burping, but they do not appear in the top list.
The right side popup window works though.
Took a quick look to see if all the checkboxes which control that had somehow gotten unchecked, but no.
Game was continued from beta 1 to beta 2, but that's not it, cause I loaded the same game last night, same situation and everything, and the scrolling messages appeared just fine. Just started happening, a propos de rien.
savegame deanco2_no_scrolling_text_messages uploaded.
(edit) Well, I just loaded up the game from that save and the issue is gone. Doubt that savegame is going to be much help. (/edit)
The right side popup window works though.
Took a quick look to see if all the checkboxes which control that had somehow gotten unchecked, but no.
Game was continued from beta 1 to beta 2, but that's not it, cause I loaded the same game last night, same situation and everything, and the scrolling messages appeared just fine. Just started happening, a propos de rien.
savegame deanco2_no_scrolling_text_messages uploaded.
(edit) Well, I just loaded up the game from that save and the issue is gone. Doubt that savegame is going to be much help. (/edit)