Page 1 of 1
GBx0 error in 1.04b2: Mission Target cannot be null.
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:57 am
by Bloodly
Was unable to get a screenshot of it, unfortunately, and it was referencing a lot of things. I'm annoyed I was unable to.
RE: GBx0 error in 1.04b2: Mission Target cannot be null.
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:23 pm
by Sliverine
dont worry about it. this error has already been met by others. i assume you attempted to give a patrol order for a ship/fleet to patrol a system with no friendly structures in it?
RE: GBx0 error in 1.04b2: Mission Target cannot be null.
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 pm
by Bloodly
I don't know-it wasn't MY order. I was moving around some Troop Transports, preparing for a dash-and-grab 'attack', when out of nowhere, crash.
I guess the A.I must have tried something, I dunno. Maybe I did give the order, maybe I didn't.
It occurs to me that the game creating an error file that we could put up here when things go wrong would be a really good idea.
RE: GBx0 error in 1.04b2: Mission Target cannot be null.
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:25 pm
by lenin
ORIGINAL: Sliverine
dont worry about it. this error has already been met by others. i assume you attempted to give a patrol order for a ship/fleet to patrol a system with no friendly structures in it?
Yup, that happens to me.