Page 1 of 1

1.03 "we will not tolerate forces" for derelict ships

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:39 am
by taltamir
1.03 I am getting "we will not tolerate your forces in our systems forces" for crippled ships that cannot fly out of the system.

RE: 1.03 "we will not tolerate forces" for derelict ships

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:55 am
by Fishman
Well, you could just scrap them, so it's not like you can't remove them.

RE: 1.03 "we will not tolerate forces" for derelict ships

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:30 am
by taltamir
ORIGINAL: Fishman

Well, you could just scrap them, so it's not like you can't remove them.
the thing is, I get such a message every few minute and have come to ignore them... this was the first time in a long long time I actually checked... checking each time to actually SEE if those are crippled ships is a PITA. normally i correctly assume that it is healthy ships just hanging there or doing something or another.

And yes, I retired them right away... but that shouldn't have been a problem in the first place