Page 1 of 1
Crash to Desktop using latest 1.04 Beta2 patch.
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 am
by Jaimoe_MatrixForum
I've tried embedding a screenshot in this post so you can see what error message I got. I'll update further if it keeps happening.

RE: Crash to Desktop using latest 1.04 Beta patch.
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 am
by Jaimoe_MatrixForum
Well it happened again. Both times I was trying to build an Allegiance Mk2 Destroyer at my home world's spaceport. This design is essentially a standard destroyer design with an extra maxo blaster and it is size 200.

RE: Crash to Desktop using latest 1.04 Beta patch.
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 am
by Jaimoe_MatrixForum
OK this time I tried building the ships from the construction yard dialogue screen. It seemed to work but lo and behold about 30 seconds later the game crashed again. This time you could see the entire error message, so I'll post one more screen shot.

RE: Crash to Desktop using latest 1.04 Beta2 patch.
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:46 pm
by elliotg
ORIGINAL: Jaimoe I've tried embedding a screenshot in this post so you can see what error message I got. I'll update further if it keeps happening.
Thanks for the report. This bug is fixed in beta3 which should be available in the next day or two.