Page 1 of 1

Manual PDF

Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:31 pm
by gnuseditor
Question: Can we download the manual from this site? My copy should be here tomorrow, but I's love to print out and read the manual beforehand so I can extend flaps, tell my backseater to hold onto his hat, and dive right in! :)

If it's not downloadable, can somebody at Matrix or one of my fellow players e-mail it to me? I'm at bbjedit@businessjournal.org.

BTW, I've been a lurker on this board for months, and I have to say it is one of the friendliest, most supportive forums I've ever seen. I can't wait to start posting my questions and AARs, too.

Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:43 pm
by jhdeerslayer
Great idea! I'd love to get my hands on this devil before my game arrives next week. :p

Manual in Word?

Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 10:18 pm
by BasK
Following this topic: I noticed that the PDF manual is locked. You cannot chance anything or even copy and paste it into a wordprocessor.

Would it be possible to make the manual downloadable in Word? I would like to read the manual without all the pictures, which is very expensive to print!

Thanks,

Bask

Re: Manual in Word?

Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 12:07 am
by dpstafford
Originally posted by BasK
Following this topic: I noticed that the PDF manual is locked. You cannot chance anything or even copy and paste it into a wordprocessor.

Would it be possible to make the manual downloadable in Word? I would like to read the manual without all the pictures, which is very expensive to print!

Thanks,

Bask
I had no trouble e-mailing the pdf file to myself at work, and printing it out on the big RICOH there....................

What's all the fuss about? :)

!

Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 12:23 am
by gnuseditor
My point exactly , Stafford! Why spend a mint to print it out at home when i've got a nice big HP LaserJet 4MV right here at work! :) If you've got the PDF file at work, can you send it to me? My address is on the original post above.

Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 12:49 am
by jhdeerslayer
How big is the file?

Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 2:40 am
by Adam Parker
Approx 4.5mb zipped.